Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bye, Bye Chest tube!

Hello Isaiah fans! Great news today... his chest tube was removed. I'm sure he feels MUCH more comfortable now. He is again weaning off the Morphine and doing much better.

The xrays are improving and he is only on nasal cannula with very little oxygen. He is being fed again but very small amounts and being worked up very slowly like before.

Here is a picture of Isaiah and I about a week ago. (Angel took it when I was not looking.) I've grown so close to this little guy. I think of him often and pray many many times a day. He is a champ!



SO HAPPY he is OFF the ventilator and that the chest tube is GONE!

So please pray he stays restful and heals well. Thanks for dropping by!

~Terri

1 comment:

  1. such an amazing little fighter! we continue to hold Isaiah, Angel and her boys in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete