Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Circumcision

Isaiah is just doing Fabulous! He did his first "normal" baby boy thing today. He got circumcised. Poor little man. However he is eating great and didn't seem too bothered by it. So happy he is doing so well. Angel says she thinks they will discharge him in a few days.

I just can't believe how well Isaiah is doing. Yes he did have a few setbacks but I've never heard of a cdh baby doing THIS well. He is such a strong little guy.

Keep praying for him and his family. I'm sure his brothers can't wait to meet him.

~Terri

2 comments:

  1. I also can't believe this little guy is doing so well. And to smile soooo big at such a few weeks old is really amazing. Are you sure he wasn't in utro a few extra months. LOL :) I wish you all good news along this journey. God was sure listening to all the prayers for Isaiah. Best Wishes To All, God Bless!!
    LCDH Ramsey survivor
    Gram Razza

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad he is doing some great I will be so glad when he gets to join his family at home I know his mom has been going through alot and now that her baby boy is beating the odds I bet she is filled with joy we are still praying Angel for you and all your precious kiddoes we love you guys

    ReplyDelete