Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lookin' Good!

Well hello everyone! Isaiah is rising as a Star. He is doing SUPER well!

Here is a text I got from Angel this morning,

Wanting to let ya know he got me last night...I've been officially broken in by him...lol...he peed on me hahaha...lil guy is doing good we are working on feeds to get him to gain the weight. They're looking at Monday for discharge!!! WOO HOO!!! He's taking almost 4ounces a feeding but they want him to gain about an ounce a day so that's what we are working on. I've got the car seat here and ready...lol...I bet you can't tell I'm ready huh??? So is evan and TJ...They're sick of mom leaving. Not much longer for that though! :-)


Thanks for checking in! AND keep the prayers coming for this family.

~Terri

2 comments:

  1. Great News !! Isaiah is unbelievable. Continued prayers for You and Isaiah. Hope you keep up the blog when you get home so we can watch Isaiah grow.
    Ramsey's Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SUCH great news!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete