Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sedated and resting well.

Hello everyone. I wanted to do a quick update as Angel just sent me a few texts. The chest tube was placed this morning because of the leak. They had to sedate him to put in the tube. They were contemplating a PICC line but that never happened... thank goodness. He still has two very good IV's left.

He has been resting well all day and has not had any recurring issues. They have lowered his oxygen to room air but he is still on the  ventilator at very minimal settings.

The chest tube has not drained much but they still need it in. If he does well they will remove it soon I'm sure. He is peeing like a champ so no catheter was needed. Poor fella just needs some good ole' rest and relaxation.

Here is the picture Angel just text me. You can see the chest tube on his  left side. (These are very painful.)


Continue to pray for this family. Angels five year old son was very upset his Mother had to leave so abruptly yesterday. He is not old enough to get this all. This is extremely hard on everyone. Angel again thanks you for your love, support and prayers.

~Terri

2 comments:

  1. PRAYERS ARE GOING TO THIS FAMLIY I UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT IS I AM A MOTHER OF A 6 YEAR OLD CDH SAVIOR AND HES HAD 6 SURGERYS ALLREADY

    ReplyDelete
  2. My CDH prayer list just keeps on getting bigger. I will pray for Isaiah and mom. Thank you for sharing your sons journey. As the days go on I hope to find good news on his progress.
    Prayers are with you.
    http://rootingforramsey.blogspot.com
    LCDH survivor
    Gram Razza

    ReplyDelete