Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Strong boy

Hello all. I know you are all pretty ready for an update as I was when I got Angel's call this morning. I was needing some Sweet Isaiah update. He is still holding strong. They are really leaning towards Friday to do the repair surgery. I'm planning on being there Friday.

Angel was discharged from the hospital yesterday. She then got to see her other two boys and I'm sure they were pretty excited to see her and pictures of their new brother.

It feels a bit strange for me not to know every little thing that is going on at the bedside. (Since I knew every little detail of my daughter's hospital stay.)I feel a bit at loss for a true update. I feel sad that he has to fight this monster called cdh but right now he is doing well. There are tons of ups and downs as we've lived this. I always say, "No news is good news."

Please continue to lift Angel and her boys in prayer. Isaiah is holding strong. He still needs ventilator support, a central line and lots of medicines because until his organs are in their proper places his body will continue to fight what is not right.

If I hear anything I promise to update as soon as I hear. Thanks for your love and support. Angel thanks each and every one of you.

~Terri

1 comment:

  1. So good to hear! I <3 good news!

    Bonnie
    Mom to Elijah LCDH survivor
    fortunatefate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete